So here I am waiting for my rabbit to give birth. She's due tomorrow, I palpated her at about 10 days and thought she was positive. I saw at least 3 successful fall offs. Lately, I've felt nothing. A few weeks back she wanted to be bred, that was my first clue. Second clue was that her attitude didn't change, she's normally very grumpy when bred. So I put her in with Chester, just to see what would happen. One successful fall off. I'm pretty sure the first pregnancy was a dud. I don't think she'll be having any babies tomorrow. She'll guess all I can do is hope for the best. I need to get all 3 of my does bred within the few days so there will be babies for the 4H'rs.
On another note, I've got 2 hens that are now laying again! Just waiting on the last one...
July 20: This rabbit has still not produced any litters. I've treated her with PenG, incase she has hidden vent disease (syphillis). I'm going to wait until August and then try breeding her again.
Update: After a year of trying and still no babies, she's now living in a pet home with her half sister and two other rabbits. She is best friends with a Flemish Giant!