So, I got a greenhouse for Christmas! It's roughly 10x12, and will give us a longer growing season, and the ability to have a few more plants. The frame is made very cheaply. I read some reviews on it, and they weren't great. But, we put it up anyway, and against my better judgement, let my father put the plastic on it.
A few days later, my father brought me some benches he made for the plant trays to go on. I feel like we could have made better use of the space, but it is year one. We can improve next year.
And here it is a week later. Oopsie! It looked really bad, but after having a better look, we think we can fix it. We'll start by laying down some 2x4's and using clamps to attach the bottom of the frame to it. We will then use large spikes to go through the lumber into the ground. We are going to get couplings and clamps to fix and strengthen the joints. We'll see how that goes.
Because we don't have heat in the greenhouse (or a greenhouse at the moment) I will still be starting my tomatoes and peppers in the house. Once they get a bit bigger, I will separate them into their own pots and transfer them to the greenhouse. Stay tuned to see how we make out!