Ok, so we're going to Cuba in March. That doesn't give me much time to tone these ol' thighs of mine up. I have no willpower. I can't do diets. Especially since my husband would never follow and I'm sure whatever he would be eating would be far too tempting for me.
So, here's my game plan:
1. Drink more water. This seems obvious, but I know I don't drink enough. I drink a cup of tea in the morning, a cup when I go to work. A bottle of water that lasts me from 1230 - 530, most days. I may have another tea in the evening or a glass of juice or milk. But obviously I need more. I just need to figure out where to fit it in. Which cup of tea do I cut out?
2. Plie squats. I started with 12, then 10 to each side. Now I'm up to 30 and 15 on each side. I'll keep trying to increase them until I go. I can't do regular squats, even though I'd like to. Because they work. But my knee makes this gross grind noise, and I can feel it.
3. Bridge lifts. Haven't started these yet. Because I'm lazy. I just need to find my motivation. Which I believe is a pair of shorts I bought that are just a little snug in the thigh area.
4. Kickboxing. There is someone in my town that does kickboxing lessons. I'm still trying to find more info on them, but what better way to feel better than to get a little fat burning cardio in?
5. More fruit, less chips. This one is pretty obvious.
6. No food after 7 pm. I read you shouldn't eat 3 hours before you go to bed. My cut off is 7pm. That doesn't include eating a meal, but it really helps to stop snacking. Nothing with any calories. Just water.
Let's see how this goes.